Hot shearing line
The equipment is aimed for the heating of carbon steel bars or stainless steel bars.
It is composed by a bar feeder, a roller way for the feeding of the bars, a medium frequency converter, a heating furnace, a shear for hot cutting equipped with a device for square cutting and of a caliber for the determination of the billet cutting length.
- High efficiency: the heat develops directly into the piece by eliminating the losses related to the transfer
- Reduction of the number of processes: the wire is sheared in line, after being heated
- Reduced spaces: allows to concentrate high power in a few meters and to avoid the storage of bars
- Immediate use: the emptying heating cycles are not necessary
- Sustainability: there are no emissions into the atmosphere
- Repeatability of the process: each piece undergoes the same treatment
- High profitability: return of investment in a very short time